onsdag, april 12, 2017

More stuff from Crazy Factory!

I had several 
Crazy Cash Points...
so I made a new
order from 
Crazy Factory:

This septum hanger
costs more than
I usually feel
like I want to pay...
but I could not
resist it..!

A pagan pendant...
I really like it!

A pretty hair slide
for when my hair
is a bit longer...

A toe ring
with dragons...
I use toe rings
on my little finger...
works perfect!

Red & Black
earrings...

Orange & Purple
earrings...

Purple & Green
earrings...

Red & White
earrings...

Fake expander...
lovely leopard print!

Another toe ring...

Earrings with
flames...

Cherry earrings...

Septum hanger...

Golden septum hanger 
with a cute flower...

With a butterfly...

Rose gold
with flower...

Gold & Black...

Golden heart...

Rose gold 
with a tiny
flower...

Gold with
a pretty star...

Rose gold 
with a flower...

Golden 
ear cuff
with a cute
squirrel..!

Golden 
ear shield
with a rose...

This is a Helix piercing.
But I will use it as a
regular earring...

Black Helix
piercing...

Sparkly 
ear cuff
with 
skull & bones...

Golden septum
with flower...

Yet another
toe ring...
this time
in blue...

Red toe ring...

And finally
one more 
toe ring 
in blue...
I already have
this one with
black stars...

***
JeMa

🎎






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar