onsdag, april 19, 2017

Future Project!

My dad offered me a while ago 
to insulate my conservatory / cat yard,
so that it would become a part of the cottage.

 Then I said no, because I want my cat to
 be able to go out 24 hours a day and get some fresh air.
 And I do not want to have the litter boxes indoors...

But then I thought about it some more...
and now the project will be done 
and I will get some more square meters
 to decorate, I am VERY excited! 
My cat will have a new little cat yard,
 so he will surely be happy too.

I made 2 collages 
on Polyvore,
and this is how 
I would like to
decorate the new
part of my cottage:

For The Extension #1 by paganrose on Polyvore featuring interior, interiors, interior design, home, home decor, interior decorating, Inspire Q, HAY, Blissliving Home and KaBloom:

Not exactly the same
like this of course...
but I do have the same
desk from JYSK,
and I also have a
mannequin, 
but mine is MUCH
more colorful..!

For The Extension #2 by paganrose on Polyvore featuring interior, interiors, interior design, home, home decor, interior decorating, Surya, Natural Life, Dot & Bo and Bungalow 5:
I will have to try to find 
a comfy armchair...
I want a place where
I can sit and relax,
perhaps read a book
or a magazine,
and have a
nice cup of tea!

😍

In the middle part 
of the new area,
there will be a small
lock (is that really
the correct word..?)
so that I do not
happen to let
my cat out
through the 
front door...
cause that would
simply be
HORRIBLE!!!

😭

***
JeMa
🙈🙉🙊

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar