fredag, mars 31, 2017

Crazy Factory Shopping!!!

Yesterday I made a new
order for stuff from
Crazy Factory:

Septum hanger...

Septum hanger...

Septum hanger...

Yes...you guessed it...
septum hanger...

Cute little earrings
in different colors...



Cupcake earrings...
will turn them into
necklace pendants...
will give one to
my niece I think...

Some more small
earrings...


Strawberries...
perfect for
summer!

Pegasus earrings...cute!

Cherries...
again perfect for
summer!

Cute skull pendant...

Cat & bones 
pendant...
very Rockabilly...
or perhaps
Psychobilly...

These rings are all toerings...
but I will use them as finger rings...




More septum hangers...


One green pencil
earring...

Nice earcuff I think..!

Not usually my style...
but I really like these
black star earrings.

Cute fish earrings...

Rocking horse 
earrings...

Another 
earcuff...

And finally a 
pair
of icecream earrings
with devil´s horns...
makes perfect sence..!
😉

***
JeMa

💖

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar