lördag, februari 18, 2017

Health...and some candy!

Today me & my mom
ordered some stuff
from the Swedish
webstore Apotea.

They are like an 
online drugstore,
but they sell
loads of candy
as well...healthier
candy I might add..!

This is what I am getting:


This is like an inhaler
for the NOSE,
I use it several times
a day, I feel like
 I could not live
without it..!

A Cervical Collar...
did I get that correct..?

Well, my neck is in a terrible state...
and I feel like it really needs
some support!

I think that my TMJ-symptoms
might be caused by my neck problems.

I have started to take magnesium pills
again, and that has actually helped 
a lot...thank Goddess...


I am also getting 2 soaps
from URTEKRAM,
I love that brand!
 It is Danish.


Some candy from Nutri-Nick,
this is a Swedish brand 💗






Candy from 
ECO-VITAL.
A German brand.






Some more candy,
these are from BEAR.
 And they
are based in London.

And finally
some Pasta 
(gluten free)
from Italy.


***
Have a lovely 
weekend!

*
JeMa

😽

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar