måndag, juli 11, 2016

Crazy Factory Shopping!

Crazy Factory has
 a sale going on,
and I also had several 
Crazy Cash Points
to shop for..!

This is what I am getting:


Remember to 
buy TWO
if you are 
buying this 
sort of earrings,
they do NOT
come in pairs...










Looks like Merlin to me..!


OM/AUM sign...


Pentacle...


Thor´s Hammer...


Moon/Luna


Also bought these 2
septum hangers 
in rose gold,
even though I
so far have nothing
else in rose gold...
but they were
really cheap..!


And this design is
something I don´t 
have yet...have no
idea how it will
look on me...


***
Today I shaved
ALL
my hair off again..!
It´s now only 
3mm long/short...
and I love it!

:) 

I will try to make 
yarn dreads and 
put them on these
headbands that I
bought on ebay:

15pcs Womens Girls Sports Hair sweat Head Band Cotton Stretch Hairband | eBay:


I bought a shoulder bag
a while ago, also on ebay:

CX0268B.jpg (600×600):

***
JeMa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar