fredag, mars 04, 2016

I still love pastels...but...

...I also love
 bright & bold colors..!

I have decided to 
bring in some more 
bold colors in my home,
hopefully it will work
with the pastels
i already have...

I just ordered 
some stuff
from Panduro
( a ctafts store)


Yellow honeycombs!

A set with small
honeycombs,
2 of each color.

Green paper garland.

This is the product I use 
for decoupage.

Yellow paint...
it is much more
yellow IRL...

Very decorative
wrapping paper!
I already have some
of this paper...
but I love it SO much.

The design really
sums up what kind
of decor style
I want in my home!

Decorative birds...

Lace...

Lace...

And lace...

Flowers in orange...

Turquoise...

Green...

Red & Pink...

Blue...



Pink 
pompom garland...

And green too...

3D-stickers...
I love these SO much
that I am getting 
5 sets of them
=
55 flowers..!

Flower application...

Tilda brads
"Wintergarden"...

Wall Deco...

Tile stickers...

WallDeco gul/cerise/lime 3 ark:
WallDeco gul/cerise/lime 3 ark:
Wall Deco
with 3
patterns...

Booklet with
creative 
"Christmas" ideas...

Booklet with
creative ideas
for kids...

Orange paper flowers...

Nepal Wool decor
with mirrors...

Big paper 
pompoms...


***

Everything but the 
varnish/glue
was on sale!

The style I am going for is 
probably best described as
"Granny Chic",
so I think I will be getting
this book:


*

Have a lovely weekend!

*

JeMa











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar