måndag, mars 28, 2016

Craft Supply Shopping Part 2...

2 red candle holders on a clip on...
I already have 2 in purple.

3 chiffon flowers...




Bead plates for
maxi beads...


Maxi beads...

Purple decorative fabric...


4 decor birds...
I already have
4 of these since
before but I
really like them!

Purple zigzag ribbon...

...and in red...

Yellow ribbon...

...and some more ribbon...
I love this color combo!

Same ribbon but
 in other colors...

Pompom ribbon in red...

Yellow...

Pink...

...and orange...

And then
 I am getting
a whole lot of 
YARN!











Paper tape...

Orange decor kit...

Flower applique...

Stickers...




Wall Deco stickers...

DIY Booklet...

120 orange
paper flowers...

Decoupage paper...

Orange cupcake liners,
will use them for some
craft project...

Then I am getting
 lots of paint:







A free booklet...










***

JeMa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar