lördag, februari 20, 2016

Crazy Factory Shopping!

I just bought 
some stuff from

Actually bought some 
fake tattoo´s...
this might surprise you,
but I have found 
that these works very
well on my head
when it is shaved,
and it is now
cause I have
a Mohawk..!

Me with the shortest Mohawk ever...
but it will grow pretty fast I hope...


I will NEVER
tattoo my head 
for real...
so these are
a very good 
option!

Getting TEN of these roses..!
I really liked this design.





I think these might look nice
behind a ear or perhaps
in my face like a Bindi...


I am also getting some 
"fake expanders",
they where all on sale:





Then I found
 this pendant
with the symbols for 
male & female
are combined...

I have been looking
for a pendant with
only the female/venus
symbol, but I really
like this one too...

And finally a
toe ring..!

But I will use it as
a finger ring though.

I love the fact that
it has a pentacle
symbol on it!
***
JeMa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar