tisdag, december 15, 2015

Latest ebay finds & Vanity...

I am dreaming about a 
makeup vanity...
and my dad is going 
to help me make one!

I have an old sewing machine table,
it used to be my grandmothers.

My dad will make a new table top,
that I am going to dress with 
some pretty oil cloth,
so that I don´t have to 
paint it...

I think it will look nice,
with a mirror on the wall above it,
and a wall sconce lamp
on each side of the mirror.

I will also buy another mirror,
such as this one from IKEA:

TRENSUM Spegel IKEA En sida med förstorande spegelglas. Lämplig i våtutrymmen eftersom den tål vatten.
I have bought some new 
pretty makeup brushes,
I will buy some more.
I want everything 
to be new & pretty!

5pcs-Set-Pink-Leopard-Print-Cosmetic-Makeup-Eyeshadow-Blush-Brushes-Tool-Kit

Found this perfect storage
for all my lipsticks:

Also bought a 
Harry Potter-themed
necklace:
Film-Harry-Potter-Hogwarts-Train-Station-Platform-9-3-4-Necklace-Unisex-Jewerly

And another necklace
that looks like
Jack Skellington:

1x-Fashion-UFO-E-T-Style-Robots-Skeleton-chain-Necklace-Pendant-x228

***
Jenny


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar