lördag, december 05, 2015

G*O*L*D

I came to the 
conclusion...
that gold actually
 is very pretty..!

Today I don´t 
have a lot
of golden accessories,
so I decided to buy
some cheap ones
on ebay.

This is what I 
have bought
so far:

A whole lot 
of golden
septum clickers!


I have this 
model in silver,
love the skulls!


So colorful & pretty!

Charming-Clip-On-Crystal-Fake-Septum-Clicker-Nose-Ring-Non-Piercing-Hanger-1Pc

Finally I got a pair
of these earrings.
I am getting them
with the 5mm balls.

I already have these
in silver & black
and I really like them.
They are perfect 
for my 2 upper holes
in my left ear.
I have 3 holes 
in that ear,
and one in my
right ear.

I would really like to have
5 holes in my left ear though...

Tomorrow I will probably
buzz my hair off,
will keep 10mm perhaps.

This is what I look like now:

And this is what
 I looked like
the last time
 I buzzed my 
hair off:
(No makeup...)

LOOOVE
the feeling 
of really 
short hair!!!

***
Jenny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar