söndag, oktober 19, 2014

Halloween/Samhain

I really 
LOVE
Halloween,
even though
I prefer to
call it 
Samhain,
since I am
pagan..!

But I don´t really have 
any decor for this sabbat,
I found these on eBay,
but I won´t be
able to get them
in time of 
Samhain 
THIS year,
but that´s OK...



3 really cute bats!



2 cute pumpkin buckets!


Another bat,
I adore this one!


And a really cool spider!

***

I will buy 
some more stuff,
gonna post the 
pictures of 
what I end up
buying here
in another post!

***

Jema





2 kommentarer:

  1. Love all of your Samhain decorations are you doing anything special Jenny xx
    Hugs Lynn x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haven´t really planned anything special yet, but I will visit my grandparents graves, and lit candles there.
      Hugs & Blessings

      Radera