fredag, juli 18, 2014

Hats!

First of all, 
I have decided to return 
to writing in English again. 
I do not really think it matters 
very much what language I write in, 
given how few comments I get ... 

My latest eBay 
purchase is 2 hats! 
One in black & one in burgundy. 
Hope they will fit my big head...

Hot-100-pure-wool-British-retro-Fashion-little-hat-dome-cap-For-men-and-women

Hot-100-pure-wool-British-retro-Fashion-little-hat-dome-cap-For-men-and-women

***
Have a lovely weekend!

*
Jema

4 kommentarer:

  1. I think they are really lovely and will look really good on you this Autumn. I cannot wear hats, I pull all sorts of funny faces and feel really self-conscious...goodness knows why!! I wear the strangest shoes and no one ever looks ha ha .
    So sorry I have not written for ages.. I get stuck on pinterest collecting pictures to do nothing with.....crazy world Jenny xxxx
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love hats, but am a little afraid that they will be too small...
    but then I guess I'll give them to my mom instead!
    I'm also bad at commenting on other blogs,
    and just like you I get stuck on Pinterest instead...

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Jenny

    SvaraRadera
  3. At least the ones you have bought fit, and to be honest they are so pretty, they would look fabulous anywhere xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I actually have a mannequinn head, that would look great with a hat on..! : )

      Radera