torsdag, augusti 01, 2013

Another bag...

I really could not resist this bag...
 in my defense I would like to say that
 I actually needed a small bag in black,
 that it happens to have a skull as decor
 is just a nice bonus..!

1x 640272 Women's New Cute Black Skulls Head Printed Crossbody Bags Mini Handbag


I need to get my stud earrings organized...



I also bought these, 
I have a really 
nice & creative idea 
for what to use them for...

And then I bought something 
that might seem a bit strange & odd...

But 
strange & odd are 
2 of my middle names I guess..!

And here are some stuff that
 I am thinking of buying:


I love these mannequin heads...
but they are rather costly...

The ears are pierced!

This one also costs quite a bit,
but I really like it...
she looks a bit "alien" to me...

Another one I like...


This one doesn´t 
cost as much...



This one makes me laugh!
But I wont buy it...



Really like this hand:
I used to have one like this...
this one is a smaller though.
Art Class Wooden Figure 8

***


jema
 I have watched Inkheart today, and I give it

sss
out of 5 

2 kommentarer: