tisdag, maj 21, 2013

Star Trek etc.

I have ordered LOTS of
DVD´s and CD´s,
 from a store called Ginza.

Basically everything I
ordered costed 10 crowns each.
One DVD actually only
costed one crown..!

Then I ordered a box
with the first
10 Star Trek movies,
and also the eleventh film.
These I will get for my birthday.


The CD´s I am getting:

A Slight Touch of Grace

Halloween's Gravest Hits

Original Electro Album

Scary Master Pieces

Shaman / Book of Spells

Johnny remember me 1961-64


The DVD´s I am getting:
Köplust / Stephen King

Outlander

Osbourne Kelly: Turning Japanese

Princess bride

Plankan



Gustaf


Emma

Cold comfort farm

City of ember

Brassed off

Adventure of Sherlock Holmes smarter brother

Star Trek movie collection 1-10

Star Trek 11 / The future begins


***
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
w

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag hade ingen aning att det var Kate Beckingsale i Emma. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jodå, men versionen med Gwyneth Paltrow är kanske mest känd, men jag gillar båda..! :)

    SvaraRadera